Nettymus' Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2005


This is me watching the BEST STAR TREK EVER! I never saw this episode during the time I was obsessed with Star Trek, and consequently don't have it recorded, but I have always remembered watching it with mommy and Daddy, back when the show first aired. I got season 5 from Brenda (Chris' Mom) for Christams (though she gave it to me at Thanksgiving) and I brought it with to Garden over Christmas. I read through all the titles and didn't recognize any of them, and I had watched through all but two episodes, and it wasn't there (or so I thought), but then, there it was! I think the episode is called "The Inner Light". Yea! And for thoes of you that knew my rituals back when I was obsessed with Star Trek, In celebration of this sepcial ocassion, I ate dried, beef ramen and drank cranberry juice and hot tea as I watched it. How happy.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home