Nettymus' Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Who I am in "Revenge..."

OK, I did the survey, and then didn't copy it before I closed it, so I'll just tell you who it said I am. I'm Yoda! Cool, huh? Probably because I agreed entirely with "I'm kinda short" and "WOOKIE WOOKIE WOOKIE" questions. Second was Padme tied with General Grevious (sp?) and one more was tied for third, but I can't remember which one.
   Speaking of Wookie's There is apparently a discrepancy between the spelling of Wookie[e]... any thoughts? We've seen it both ways in "official" places.... Maybe its like fiance and fiancee. Female and not female.... but that doesn't make much since. Hmmmm...

1 Comments:

  • At May 19, 2005 11:17 PM, Blogger hockeyfrog said…

    According to the official Star Wars site.. its "wookiee" (http://www.starwars.com/databank/species/wookiee/index.html)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home