Nettymus' Blog

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Turkey Leg and a Fly Ball



I went to the Junction City Generals (Minor league baseball) game with Shannon and Nicole and Aaron. The first or second fly ball of the game went over the grandstand, and we were at the top, so we looked over, and I could see it laying right there, and no one was running to get it... They ALWAYS run to get it, but everyone was just sitting there. So I went to get it ^_^. A kid was down there walking, so I figured when he saw it, he'd grab it, so I stopped to let him have it, but he just walked on by. So I took it ^_^! Yay baseball! (Now I can be like Commander Sisko ^_^). Also, the other thing in my hand is a turkey leg. Mmmmmm! I also had a few of Shannon and Aaron's nachos, a raspberry lemonade, and a snickerdoodle cookie! Yummy!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home