Nettymus' Blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tests and no sleep

So, I had a test today (Test? In a grad class?...Yeah, that's right). So I had to prepare a 1 page note sheet for it. And since we "got" to do that, we had to site all of our sources for the info. It lacked creativity and imagination... Lame. On the plus side I stayed up until 3:45 and had work at 10:30 this morning, and then a class/test and then more work and then a hockey meeting right after work until 8:30. No, that wasn't the plus side...LAME!!! But I just got done with the test and am chillin' in our office which is totally cluttered and not very relaxing. Maybe I'll just fix that now... Or maybe I'll do a portfolio instead of taking a break....They NEED to be done. I'm behind by 2 1/2 months. I probably should keep busy or I might fall asleep. Does anyone have a bowl of Panera soup I could have right now? That sounds splendiferous! Back to the babies!
-Me

1 Comments:

  • At October 11, 2006 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! the life of a grad student, how glamorous (not) hope you did okay on the test and that you are able to get some sleep tonight love Super M in GC

     

Post a Comment

<< Home