Nettymus' Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Success?

So, after going to 3 centers when I thought I would only go to two, and then calling another that only has 7 total 5 year olds, (I still need 3 pairs of 5 year olds, 1 male and 2 female and I've been getting 30% return of concent forms)but deciding to try it anyway, and calling a fifth, who only had 2, 5-year-olds of different sexes (so I passed) I called a sixth and they have some 5 year olds (they are a huge center that no one told me about)...So... hopefully between the two new centers I can get the three 5-year old pairs....the problem is that since I am trying to get a good sample, I am doing 3, 4, and 5's at ever center I go to so that I have a representation of each age at each center. So it will take forever when all I need is three pairs!!!! Stay tuned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home