Nettymus' Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I guess I never explained

Two posts down or so is a picture of my boss with a radioactive shirt on.  It has a little one on the front and a HUGE one on the back.  No text, just the symbol.  He had it made.  Why?  Because he is radioactive!  No, really!  He has cancer and got it treated by having little mini rods injected into the cancer that are radioactive.  He isn't supposed to be within 10 feet of me (or any other pregnant ladies or young children) more than a minute or two.  So now the 4 of us have staff meetings at a very long conference table and Larry and I sit at opposite ends.  

It only lasts for 6 weeks (the radiation eminating from him, I mean).  Crazy!

1 Comments:

  • At March 12, 2010 9:18 AM, Blogger The Math Ninja said…

    I had a dream last night that you had your little baby. She looked Asian. And you named her Christopher. But she was a girl! Also, you said giving birth was really easy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home