Nettymus' Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

This one's for you, Mommy! (part 1)

I was going to just post about Cassidy and my lovely morning. But my laptop memory is way low so I can't download the pictures from today. So instead I will post a brief history of Cassidy, which would be better done if I had my baby calendar with me to remember the timeline of events, but oh well!
Here are some of Cassidy's firsts (I will not put "first time meeting..." cause that would take forever! Se has me almost everyone in both our families!)
First day being alive! First day meeting us. Also her first thunderstorm and her first tornado watch.
First walk down to the St. George city limit sign and back. This is when we were still trying to get rid of her Jaundice so she was totally in the sun.
First non-hospital related outing (a little over a week old, I believe). We went to Olive Garden (our first time there since it opened), Target, and Walmart.

First hike at the Konza prarie (around 2 weeks old). Don't worry, she had a cover over her head the whole time so she didn't get sunburned. CHris carried her in the front-pack the whole way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home