Nettymus' Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Movies Movies Movies!

I went to see Star Wars 3 again today. It was, as it was the first time I saw it, awesomely awesome. Then when we got home we made supper and watched "What The Bleep Do We Know" which we rented yesterday.... I don't know what Chris thought about it. It wasn't really a "movie", but it had movie elements from time to time. It had a lady that they followed through the movie. The first half of it was very fun. It was all about Quantum physics in general. The second part focused much more on the brain and how your thoughts affect your body, which could have been interesting, but the "experts" weren't very experty--one lady in particular. Then I watch the 10th anniversary special edition of Pretty Woman that I bought yesterday from Digital Shelf. It has new scenes in it--quite a few actually-- which was odd since I've watched this movie so many times before. They were interesting to see. We also bought "Finding Neverland" (used, of course, since that's all they have at Digital Shelf), but I haven't watched it again yet. That is also a great movie. Yea movies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home