Nettymus' Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Batman?

That's right, I went to the movie theatre to see Batman Begins. It is the first Batman movie I have ever seen (except a few pieces of some on TV). It was really good. They explained how everything works in "real life" and I always have liked stuff like that. Chris said that it was the best Batman movie, and he liked the First two, but didn't like the second two (of the first four that were made). I used to watch the TV show back in the day with the "Pow"'s and the "Kerplat"'s during the big fighting scenes (not to say that this is ANYTHING like that show--It's not!). I think I like Batman a lot more without any side kicks, like in this one. Yep, pretty good. I recommend it (even if you don't usually like Batman).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home