Nettymus' Blog

Friday, April 07, 2006

Solved

We figured out the problem with the dream blog, and found the missing post: it was on Chris' blog. So, It's back on the dream blog, where it belongs. I haven't done a second one yet, but I will soon.

In further news, I am going to start my thesis soon, but I need some ideas of what to do. I could do anything I want, or I could do it on research that is already being done by the professors here. If I pick my own, I have to figure it out in the next two weeks so that I can apply for a scholarship so I can have money to do it. So what should I do? I can basically do anything on babies/toddlers/preschool kids, parents, teachers, curriculum, anything. It needs to be a very specific research question. Any ideas?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home