Nettymus' Blog

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Stuff and more stuff. (this is the third of 3 new posts, check them out too!)

I was going to upload a picture of gignatic mushrooms I saw on the way home from applebee's last Thursday. I was also going to post a picture of a blanket I made for my one-month-old nephew, Travis. But bloggar won't post my pictures anymore....I don't know why. Anyway....

I have to conduct an interview with Laura either tomorrow or Wednesday! I have never done that before and neither has Laura. Aparently we get more controll of our room this semster than we ever have had. I think it is pretty fun! But it is a lot of work that I'm not getting paid any more for. (well, I'll get paid for more time, but not nay more $$ than I was). There is no news on if I'll get the lead teaching job or not. I'll just apply like normal and find out sometime next semester.

My classes are going to keep me very busy! Lots of reading and lots of big projects! I think it is very good that I decided to take an extra semester. There is too much to do in two semesters! But I think I'll get a lot of my thesis done this semester. I just wish I could have next summer off! (but if I want the lead teaching job, I probably can't request off, especially when Laura and I are basically in charge. Lame!

Pirate weekend at the renaissance festival. I get to go with shan and cole and chris and mommy and michelle (and is aaron going?). Yay! I mean, Arrg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home