Nettymus' Blog

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Done! Or am I?

Yesterday I want to Radina's around 3:30 to work on my paper for Advanced Program Design (I'd already been working on it and had about 8 singe spaced pages). I had to desingn an early childhood program. At 15 til 11:00 I packed up and went home. At 12:45 I finally finished, and Chris (luckily!) offered to read through this 33 page paper for me. It took nearly an hour for both of us to read it at the same time and fix it (LOTS of type-os). And then I submitted it. Yay!

Then, do you know what I did right after that? I opened up a new text file for my Research Proposal which is due Monday at 5 (when the 33 page paper was due) and is also when my final for research methods it due.

So after Monday at 5, all I'll have left is a Final for advanced Program Development.

Shwew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home