Nettymus' Blog

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Cell phone picture posting and other things

I used to be able to post pictures from my phone. Then the ability just stopped. I would send them and never get a confirmation e-mail. Why? No clue (and yes, I had updated my account and re-did all that). So Chris re-did the whole account for me. It worked once....and now it seems to not work again. Maybe the picture will show up soon. It is of tea and lemon bread at Radina's.

I have started data collecting at the third location. I was only planning to do two, but I ended up being short on pairs. I feel like I always have things I have to do (I basically do). I have to set up the coding process with my coder....I have never done that before....I don't know how. Not to mention I don't have time to do it.... Sigh.... So I am at Radina's before I go to work... I feel like I should be revising my coding sheet (because I should), but I forced myself to blog instead.

Just in case you wanted to know.

(also, I saw Maria when I was crossing the road to get here. It took me a LONG time to realise it was her!!!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home