Nettymus' Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2007

I saved a beagle!!!

OK, I told most of you this already, but for those I haven't told yet:
I was on my way to Wal-Mart with Chris. At the intersection of Bluemont and Tuttle Creek (possibly the busiest intersection in all of Manhattan) a beagle was running through making cars stop for him. I saw him and tried to keep my eye on him, but I couldn't because I had to park at Wal-Mart. So I got out and told Chris I had to go get him. So I looked and finally saw him running. He ran behind Ace Hardware. SO I ran after him. I caught up with him on the other side of the building and called him and he came over. He had a name tag "Willard" and a phone #. So I called. The guy was already a Bluemont and Tuttle. That is his truck and HUGE trailer in the background. I didn't think to take a picture until the were almost gone.
But Yay!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home