Nettymus' Blog

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'm free!

Well...kind of. I have the rest of this week off, then starting Monday I have something everyday at work I have to do, even tough we don't have kids at Stone House until the next Monday. I will never be a teacher in the infant room again. It was my last day, today, to play with the babies/young toddlers... I love those kid-o's. But now I get new and older kid-o's to play with.

Also, Michelle is moving here next Wednesday. Yay!!!

In thesis news, I have done NOTHING since I finished coding. I should do some data entry. I'm not going to have a lot of time when I start working in the toddler room. I HAVE to finish my thesis this semester. Well...I don't HAVE to, which makes it worse because I don't have a deadline...but I HAVE to cause I am sick of thinking about it!

I have been busy playing professional, though. I went to a play therapy training last Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. That was interesting, and if people are interested, I'd be happy to post about it. Then on Monday was our Family night in our room at Stone House. I am happy to report 100% attendance of parents and kids (which is awesome and basically unheard of). We even had 3 cousins and a grandma! Our room rocks! Then I went STRAIGHT from that (which already went an hour past when work got out) to an HAYEC (Heartland Association for the Education of Young Children) meeting. It was the first one I have ever been to, but I've been a member for 2 years or so, so I though it was time to see what they are all about. It was useful to go to.

So I'm done for a few days... must do something fun (or do nothing...or something)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home