Nettymus' Blog

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Guess what, guess what?!

I just sent a complete version of my thesis to all the members of my committee!  I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...well, kind of.  They are going to give me feedback, then I have to update it, then I have to make a presentation, and then listen to their "official" feedback and revise it again...  but BASICALLY I'm done!

I took of Wednesday and Thursday of last week and spent them working solid on my paper, then had to do work and aboard meeting Friday, resumed with thesis, and worked a lot more...    It has been a very hard, very stressful last couple of weeks.  (See my picture of the "Sun Room" that temporarily because my "Thesis room" above or below this post.

I'm far form done with school.  I have all my regular classes (6 hours of practicum, 6 hours of class, plus homework), and now I have to start my independent study (yikes!), but now I CAN start it!  

Still working 30 hours a week at stone house and trying to get parent teacher conferences going, and tyring to learn everything about my new job before the current director leaves.  

But MAN does it feel good to have e-mail that thesis away!  

Does this call for a celebration?...yes, but probably I need to do my homework that is due tomorrow.  ^_^


On a very fun note, mommy came down to watch Michelle in Spring Dance (she rocked, by the way!) and we all got to hang out and mommy and I went to watch "The Other Boleyn Girl".  That was good.  It was even cooler, cause mommy knows all about Henry and his wives, so she told me all sorts of stuff after the movie.  Yay for happy things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home