Nettymus' Blog

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Where have I been?

Good question. I got a new phone, and I haven't been able to get it to send pictures to my blog yet. That is my favorite form of blogging, if you haven't noticed.

I have one piece of advice: Make biscuits and gravy with Jimmy Dean's Sage sausage!!! It is the best Biscuits and gravy I have ever made myself (and I make a mean biscuits and gravy... I learned it from my daddy). Also, Bisquick biscuits are really good if you make them right and don't used expired mix! (I used to make my own from scratch, but I started not being good at baking recently.)

I (and Chris) got to hang out with Mommy and Michelle and Dave last weekend along with Anthony. We moved Michelle into her new apartment. Pretty sweet. I also got to eat supper with grandma whicle I was still in Garden. Love that lady!

I have been hanging out with Chris this weekend, as we often do. We went to "Tropic Thunder" this weekend, which was funny, not great, but funny. We ate out a few times (my favorite thing to do...possibly tied with or beating going to the movies)... and I cut out all the pieces to my pattern for my renaissance festival dress FINALLY and now maybe I'll actually be able to finish it.




Also, Chris and I have been watching Battlestar Galactica... People said it was the best Sci Fi show ever... I was, of course, skeptical, because I am a Star Trek fan, and most Sci Fi TV shows suck.... but it is a really good show! No, really! They tried hard not to make me like them by having a hot blond lady who happens to be a robot make out with a nerdy diplomat in one of the first scenes (how nerdy Sci Fi is that?) but they have a really good story line and a really good "world" that they invented. They have good characters and move the story along in a very engaging way. They even do cool stuff with the cameras (they do it a bit like it's a person filming what is happening as it happens, but not in a shaky-distracting Cloverfield kind of way)...
(<----That is the blonde robot I talked about earlier...)

OK, so if you all didn't know what a dork I am before now...now you know! Renaissance Festivals, costumes, Star Trek, and Battlestar Galactica.... WOOH!

(Bears, Beats, Battlestar Galactica)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home