Nettymus' Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Baby update!












Every thing is going great! Today is week 32! My doctor said all my blood work and everything looks great. I am way excited!!!! Here is a picture from today! It gives you an idea of the size of my tummy. ^_^ ...ok, you have to see this other one to get the full effect...












Really haven't had a lot of "later pregnancy" symptoms yet. I feel generally really good! It is getting harder and harder and harder to tie my shoes and put lotion on my legs ^_^.

3 Comments:

  • At March 17, 2010 12:12 PM, Blogger Julia said…

    Cute! Big baby belly! I think 32 weeks was about the time that I started saying... I don't think I can get any bigger... Ha! Then another 9 weeks passed getting bigger and bigger! :) Slip on shoes are your friend. Also I recommend cutting your toenails now... Soon you won't be able to reach them. Glad you're feeling so good!

     
  • At March 18, 2010 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great pictures! love mommy

     
  • At March 19, 2010 2:10 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    GROSS man!! I didn't think it would look that freaky!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home