Nettymus' Blog

Sunday, October 05, 2008

The great-big yelow spider....

This spider was on our fence last week by the woods.  Chris' hand is probably 6 to 12 inches away.  You can better judge his HUGE-ness by comparing him to the link in the chain link fence...Creepy!...  On another note, I just randomly tried posting this picture with my new phone again and it went STRAIGHT here!  I tried like 4 other times and different things happened each time, all NOT leading to a posted picture on my blog.  Yay for pictures!!!

1 Comments:

  • At October 15, 2008 12:58 AM, Blogger The Gare Bear said…

    Spiders are friendly creatures, except for the brown recluse spiders we used to find in Shannon's bed in Greensburg. Here's the deal I have with spiders in my neighborhood: You hang out and eat bugs and don't get your webs too much wrapped around me, and I'll let you have your webs and your space. I like spiders better than flying bugs. And spider silk is amazing stuff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home